Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cinnamon nut cake with vanilla cream cheese whipped cream *THM S*

So all day I have been wanting desert,  I rarely make desert cause for the most part I'm not a sweets person but today I just really wanted one. So looking over the ingredients I had on hand this is what I came up with. Hope everyone enjoys it!  :)

Cinnamon nut cake

3 eggs
1/2 cup butter or coconut oil (melted)
3 tbs coconut flour
6 tbs sweet blend
1/2 cup milled flax
1 cup chopped pecans
1 tbs baking powder
Dash salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup water or almond milk

Preheat over to 350. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl then add water, eggs, butter and vanilla mix well and
Pour into prepared 9" cake pan. Bake  20-25 minutes till a fork comes out clean.

Vanilla cream cheese whipped cream

1/3 cup whipped cream
3 tbs cream cheese (softened)
1tsp vanilla
Sweetened to taste

Start whisking up the whipping cream and add the softened cream cheese, vanilla and sweetener and mix till smooth and whipped cream.

Enjoy!  ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment