Thursday, April 30, 2015

Romano topped salmon filets

The other night hubby brought home this lovely brick of Romano cheese,  something we normally don't purchase due to the cost. Tell you what though I'm glad he bought it! I have been having so much fun making new recipes with it! Tonight I made a spread with it and topped some salmon and oh my word! Soo yummy! (I'm pregnant and it tasted to good to me I felt like crying!  I know totally ridiculous!  ;) )
Hubby absolutely loved it too and we have no leftovers for his lunch tomorrow!  Guess I'll have to make him something else. Anyway I just had to share the recipe here and hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Romano topped salmon fillets

16 oz salmon fillets (I buy from aldi and this is 4 fillets)
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
1/2 tsp parsley
1/2 tsp oregano
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix mayo, cheese, and spices together in a bowl. Put the filets in a pan and top each one with the mixture, spreading over the tops. Sprinkle a bit more Romano over the tops and cook at 375* for about 25-30 minutes till cooked through. 

I'm thinking I might have to try this on some chicken as well one day! :)

Enjoy! ! ♡♡

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I'm here to show some love from Jami's Words (my website). I found your site from looking for THM recipes, and I've pinned several of them for later use! Can't wait to try them! Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome glad you like the looks of them! ♡ I'll have to pop over to your website!

      Delete
    2. Awesome glad you like the looks of them! ♡ I'll have to pop over to your website!

      Delete